Parents, are you desperate for a good night’s sleep?
Does your child:
- Wake up several times a night?
- Sleep in your bed but your intention is not to co-sleep?
- Take short naps or no nap at all?
- Wake up too early in the morning?
- Refuse to stay in his/her crib or bed?
- Need to be rocked, held, bounced, patted, or nursed/fed to sleep?
Have you tried other sleep training methods with little to no success and you just can’t bear to let your child “cry-it-out”? Or maybe you simply don’t know where to turn?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of these,
The Sleepytime Teacher is here to help you!
With help from The Sleepytime Teacher,
finding your way to a better night’s sleep
may be as easy as ABC’s and 1,2, Z-z-z-z-z’s!